Audrey Wall Light
Material: Metal & Glass
Colour: Pewter & White Frosted Shade
Bulb: 1 x E27 (Not Included)
Wattage: 25W MAX
IP Rating: IP20
A traditional wall light that would also pair well in modern or coastal homes. This pewter and frosted glass fitting is perfect to diffuse light in your home and set the mood just right.
More on how to add wow factor with wall lights here!
If you've purchased this item, we'd love to see how it has transformed your space! Tag @lightinglightinglighting with the hashtag #lightinglightinglighting for the opportunity to be featured on our socials!
Subtly stylish and practical, wall lights (or wall sconces) provide a decorative illumination to your interior. They are a popular choice if you're short on space in the bedroom, you can even plug in a selection of wall lights making it a great choice for renters. Wall lights or sconces in the bathroom are great option for function and practicality, and are a beautiful option for the hallway or staircase.
OUTDOOR WALL LIGHTS
Welcome guests to your home with wall light by your front door or porch. Highlight feature walls with a patio light on your outside deck or illuminate both sides of your garage and driveway with outdoor led lighting such as up down wall lights. A qualified electrician will be able to assess whether your outdoor wall light of choice is right for your desired area.
LIGHT BULB COMPATIBILITY
Choosing the most suitable colour temperature for lighting is crucial. The colour temperature of your lights can help create the perfect atmosphere or mood for your desired area, whether it’s your home, office, or store. Get the full bulb breakdown here!
This fitting must be installed by a qualified licenced electrician.
All fittings have a minimum 12-month warranty. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Individual product warranties apply from the date of purchase.
- Advertised warranty periods, relate to domestic installations, unless the product was selected from our commercial range of products. In this case, the advertised warranty period shall apply.
- Warranty on bulbs is nil, unless found to be DOA (Dead on Arrival).
- All warranties are void, if NOT installed by a licensed electrician.
- All events such as physical damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorised repair or tampering with a product may prevent a product from being accepted as a fault under warranty.
Any items returned for warranty, must be accompanied by:
- A Returns Code supplied by Lightinglightinglighting.com.au
- Original proof of purchase
- A copy of the electrical certificate issued for the installation of these items by a licensed electrician.
$15 FLAT RATE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE. Deliveries will be made to you by our contracted delivery drivers. Our preferred courier companies are namely Sendle and Direct Freight Couriers. Most items will be dispatched within 3 - 10 business days depending on stock availability; however, we will always do our best to deliver your order promptly. Orders will be delivered to a postal address specified by you (No PO Boxes).
When you make a purchase from Lighting Lighting Lighting, you’re not only receiving a beautiful product, but also the beautiful service, love and care we put into every order. If you have any questions about this fitting or need some lighting advice, our friendly customer service team are always here to help. Whether you’re after just one item or shopping for your entire home, Lighting Lighting Lighting has everything you’ll need.